Exam shock and post exam syndrome

2 comments

I think most people have experienced post exam syndrome. I am not sure how to express this but I’m pretty much sure that by one or the other way it is same with many of us. Long and tiring days of exam with no time to think about a piece out of books, deeply involved with studies and giving damm about the world this is exams for me. Once it is over then I felt like “Where am I?” as if I’m back from comma. I felt like I’m in completely different world with so much to enjoy, so much to experience. And this exam sucks coz it didn’t let us to even smell the flavor of this beautiful world.

People say I hate exam and I too would like to say it sometime. It won’t surprise me as well but what surprise me is that almost all of us have done with dozens of exam in our life and every time we say we hate exams, we hate books and when it is over we again say wahhh the world is beautiful…oh god! Finally its over……shit man it is the same again…and many other desperate words that best describes our post exam emotion. The shock repeats every year, every semester, every trimester and sometime every month in the name of board exams, internal assessments, unit tests and surprise assessments as well. And for this I always compare exam with earthquake that ruins everything, shatter every beautiful piece out of this world. What you people thinks? Isn’t exam an earthquake of your foxy life? Like earthquake exam is also inevitable, we can’t stop it but what we can do is keep ourselves safe from this mishap. For this let’s do something. Why don’t we try to implement COD theory? By the way COD means “cooperate to dominate” i.e. let’s come together to dominate the bourgeois belief of exam.

Most of we think that we are the only one who is suffering from phobia and post phobia shock but smile guys because there is not a single person in this world who hasn’t gone through this unless he/she is Robinson Crusoe or Mr. Adam. But what I fear most is the post exam syndrome. I think the joy is uncontrollable and choices are unlimited so is there anyone who can pick a piece from a pool? I hope this happiness remain forever. But, what by the end of the semester? Ahhhh it will be back again.

2 comments

Anonymous 05 September, 2009

i also experience post exam syndrome sometime....
what is COD? Explain

Anonymous 06 September, 2009

hmm...
quite a good one!!

Post a Comment