3 Reasons Why I Like Politics

4 comments
Politics: what you think? Just a simple question and answer simpler than that ”I hate politics”. Ask this question to every youth you see on the street and the above is the most likely answer you’ll get. If we start to explore the reason, the first phrase will always be the same “POLITICIAN SUCKS” and hundreds of them will follow the highest priority one and start to shoot you like a bullet from an automatic gun. Conclusion: every youth is pissed off and have a common consensus “POLITICS SUCKS”. See at least citizen have a common consensus, why don’t you find one Mr. Prime Minister?

Turn you head towards me, ask the same question and again answer will be simple but it’s “I Love Politics” this time. I know everyone will frown at me, stretching eyebrows high so that your eyeball looks twice big. Guys don’t give me that scary look coz first my heart is weak and second you look terrible, better watch yourself in the mirror if you have one by your side. Anyway let’s drop the expression part here and explore the reasons. This time I’ll give you 3. And starting from the highest priority 1) “It saves money”: You may wonder how? But don’t frown at me this time. You’ll like my reasons. See last week I finished 3 books and probably around 6 movies. Total cost (6*30+ 150+240+320) = Rs. 890. Better than that I could have tuned any Nepali news channel and could have enjoyed better than any Bollywood blockbuster. You’ll find everything Comedy(Karima Begam; the biggest star), Dialogue (Makune me tera khun piyunga), Action (YCL Vs Youth Force), Thriller (Bus accident + Fire), Drama(Tum kya jano Prachanda PM ki kursi ka kimat), Emotion(Girija Babu was grt person, we felt like we lost our own guardian), Sci-Fi(18 hrs load shedding + Cholera + Flood), Sex……. No you’ll miss this one. Better find it somewhere. At least you can save Rs. 890 per week. 2) Holiday: Though its like unwelcomed guest, might come anytime any day. But it is better than waking up at 5 in the morning and ending up in some freaky classes like Embedded, EDC, KM, DCS. 3) Time Pass: Papers are more interesting if politics is crappy. It’s full of stuffs like who said what, who killed royal family, what Maoist are up to, what Makune did in party, How much Sujata spend in her shopping etc Next day long list of reader’s comments in middle pages. It’s like some social networking site but in paper. 8 or 12 pages of bullshit scandals. If you feel like doing something out of track better grab a paper and start. You wont notice how last hour or two went. At least this is what you can do in unending power cut offs just in Rs 5.

I know this for sure, my reasons are outnumbered in front of yours, but I know I’ll enjoy as Nepali Citizen more than you. Isn’t this surprising 3 ruling hundreds? Its minority rule guys minority rule.

4 comments

Unknown 26 April, 2010

Interesting presentation.

kreepa 26 April, 2010

very impressive!lyk da intersting logics u gave supporting ur views. hey guys! politics is not as bad as i thght !! gosh..dats a great influence u made on me !! keep it up mate !! i'm really proud of u !!

ramesh 26 April, 2010

hahaa .... politics is not as bas as i thght!!!!! woow i started to be an influence ...hehhee thanks kreepa

Amir Subedi 27 April, 2010

I think you did a 2 rupee mistake there! The price of book is not 150! It's 152! Plz try to put actual number! Sorry for kidding! It's fabulous!

Post a Comment