Loser’s inspiration

1 comment
What inspires you the most in your life? And after the little pause the answer may be simple like an incident, a song, a quotation, and a person etc to name a few. But here in my case it is different and is somewhat complicated too. I tried to sort out what’s the thing that inspires me a lot: an incident; haven’t got to face any of its kind, a song; there are hundreds how could I name one, a quotation; I don’t remember one coz I’m really bad with my memory, a person; for me everyone is half baked. My psychic never gave the abstract answer. And from the day I started to feel the heat of the above question I’ve been wondering if I could ever be inspired by any of these human farces.

I once heard a quote “Looser always ask for the excuses”. And I was really inspired by it. In fact it was true to some extent & that was what I felt. And there was another one “Sky is the limit”. I used to hate boundaries and limitations never lit up my face. So this was also one of the answers. About the song, it was the mood that really mattered. I always find the excuse, so that I can simply avoid any of the above options. It is very easy to walk away from the situation and how could I know the joy of facing the circumstances. Running away never gave me chance to learn new things. That is why I think I’m missing out something in my life. It might be the joy of struggle or the fear of losing. People might talk about success, comfort, joy etc and many such affirmative nouns but all of them sounds good only when spoken. Talking about bringing them into action it is quite different. That is where our negative nouns in oxford dictionary play the vital role. And what more would you seek than the excuse? So I sometime feels like answering above question as “my best quotation is ‘Looser always ask for the excuses’”.

But answering the above one never makes me happy. I feel like loosing. I don’t want anybody or anything to inspire me. What I want is to be an inspiration. And I know this arrogance never suits my dream of being an influence. I’m left with the pool of options, which one to accept as my inspiration. The fear of being a slack avoided me to take the challenge. And I know fear never going to accomplish anything for me and the guts; I think I don’t have one. So am I the looser or just a character who loves the excuses? This is the one that I really wanted to sort out.

1 comment

Anonymous 31 January, 2010

I like the article. It's really nice. Keep it up brother.

Post a Comment