Stunned and Was Twaa Once Again

No comment yet
This is no surprise that I witness many interesting incidents in public transports like tempos and buses. The reason for this is I got few minutes more to scrutinize them than those who walk by me in the streets. No doubt many people come and go and hardly have we remembered what they were like. But sometime I pick up on special people who blow my mind. Their deeds or their words looks so out of ordinary that it left me stunned. And thus I here write about them, as my theme is Youth-in-Nepal.

It was several months ago, on my way back from TU International Cricket Ground after the match of ICC League Division Five, there were these boys around 17 who were so electrified by the win against Singapore that they were flying. They were punching one another, growling, and shouting. No word could explain their joy. One was saying “Who cares how much Nepal got smashed…. 500,….1000 runs, I don’t care, I want to see them playing with Pointing, Sachin, Murali, Pietersen, dammm I want to see us in World Cup”. His expression, his charm, his ecstasy, God, I was stunned then. I’ve been searching for the word that can explain his prolific joy up until now but I couldn’t find any. I’m out of word for him. And later that week I was stunned many times.

I was stunned to see the overwhelming crowd of thousands, I was stunned to see the performance of our player, I was stunned to see us out of final despite great performance, I was stunned to see the hasty behavior of the crowd and again I was stunned to see us in final after several hours of calculations. And finally I was stunned when we were Division Five Champion. That success made me stunned and made those boys stunned. I then realize one thing: it is our nation that we love, it is our nation that we pray for and it is our nation we like to see progressing. I was left out there at the corner of the bus with my peculiar twaa expression.

I can never shout in public place like those boys did no matter how much happy I am. What a wonderful way to express the joy, guys you got the guts. And our country got the talents. Let’s unite to make a dream come true. Let’s unite for the cause.

Post a Comment