New Constitution: I need it

2 comments

There is a psycho who lives nearby my place. I couldn’t find better word than psycho because of his deeds. He plays bhajan in his loudspeaker at 6 in the morning so not even a beast can sleep after that. I have been tortured by this nuts for last six month or so. I couldn’t sleep before midnight so I hope to get a good sleep in the morning. And this hope too is a crap until there is this holy preek in my neighbor.

I’ve been thinking of complaining but this is of no use. I’m sure he’s not going to listen me because if he had some sense he wouldn’t have done that. I’m not the only one who is suffering; there are hundreds of us and especially kids in this neighbor, God! How can they stand all the shit of Ganapati and Bhole Baba? Can anybody torment us so much early in the morning? Hell no… but who cares especially in here, in Nepal. I’ve thought of sabotaging his loud speaker but it is in the roof of 4 storied building, how can I?

It’s not only the case, there is a dog next door and this so called man’s best friend is a nightmare. It barks so loud that ground start trembling yards away. Once 2 years old niece of mine was so frightened that she had fever for two days. Every time you go out or comes in it start to bark so insanely that you wish to kill it. My homeowner tried it twice, once he sprayed an acid in his body but it was of no use because it was diluted. Once it bites his wife and he was so mad with his neighbor, he took khukuri and went to kill that son of a bitch but he couldn’t catch it. We request them to get rid of it but they won’t, it’s like their heritor. What can we do?

Time and often international media broadcast news of celebrities paying fine for partying and disturbing neighbor and when will we be able to sue these stupid neighbor of ours. I hope this new constitution will do some good to us. I need new constitution more than anything. Please leaders help me. You are the only hope for my sound sleep.

2 comments

Amir Subedi 20 April, 2010

Ho dai sachhai ho yaar! Tyo KUKUR ta lastai chha!Malai ta aja meat ma poisoin diyera mardiu jasto lagchha! ani tyo music bajaune chahi tala patti ko gharko Pshcologically ill man hoina.....tyo tori lai ek patak chahi bhannu parchha kyare!

ramesh 20 April, 2010

ho yar amir.... all nepali are bullshit.... they dont think of others

Post a Comment