18th July, Saturday

2 comments
Yesterday I listened Yatri written by Laxmi Prasad Devkota and sung by Robin Sharma. I just listen, listen and listen. I don’t know how many times but I’m sure I listened until I was satisfied, until my thirst was quenched. The song really is second to none. Its melody always gives you the feeling of inner satisfaction and the lyrics who dare to comment hauh? I don’t know what Devkota was trying to say but for me it won’t count because I simply liked it and that’s it. I’m crazy for it.

Let’s change a topic, I remember my teacher telling us that “we don’t have any idol of whom we can be proud of and say, see I want to be like Mr.XYZ”. He means to say that there are no great people born in Nepal from whom we can take inspiration, whose philosophy can be our destination. I didn’t think a second and I agreed to him. More than that I never liked thinking about it. Ill system with hopeless administrator, this is our society. And there is no point thinking about it and wasting my time. It’s been nearly a year since we had had that lecture and nothing is changed rather it is worst. Today I want to tell my teacher isn’t Devkota the great? Can’t he be my idol? But I know idols are sweet dream, dream in a sense that when you want to visualize yourself in future just look them. And at present dream isn’t sufficient to success. So my answer won’t satisfy my teacher and I gave up the thought of meeting him and explain about my idol.

Today as a student of Purbanchal University I can do no more than listen these songs and help myself spend some time. It should have been the exam time, I should have been with my books but the notice came stating that ”due to some internal problem the exam is postponed for the time being” and I’m here with facebook, blog, movies and music. It’s already one month since I told my friends and family that I have an exam and I’m still telling them and don’t know for how many more month I should say it. I know they will surely think that I’m a maniac. And guys it’s not me who is maniac it’s the system. This ill system that point out Devkota as Lunatic and send Ranchi. So who cares about it haina ra.

2 comments

Anonymous 24 July, 2009

think you gotta enough free time hah

Anonymous 24 July, 2009

i too like that song

Post a Comment