Unlucky Three’s

3 comments

Yesterday I was trapped in one of the three awkward situations which I call as Unlucky Three’s. I was trying to catch the city bus back home. I just did that by running and there awaits the trap. Every seat was pack and I was the only guy standing. And the pairs of eyes equals the seat were staring at me. There I was standing pathetically with nowhere to hide my face. What I could do is just ignore those grumpy looks and stare out of the window. Those fifteen minutes and a call from my friend who told me that he too was trapped in his Unlucky Three’s inspired me to write this post. And now let’s find out the remaining of mine unlucky three. Walking in public with zipper on until some lady signals you to zip your pants and greeting Namaste with folding your both hand but the one who is to receive your humble Namaste fails to notice you. Then you left totally freaked out, won’t you? What more can we do than just say "Hey dude, better luck next time".

Apart from my Unlucky Three’s here are the Unlucky Three’s of my friend: an affair, a public transport and a rainfall. Every single unluck has its own story. First one, an affair: His family was asking him to marry a girl from family link but he refused her as he was having an affair for the last four month. As he proposes his girlfriend to marry him she replied I’m engaged. Second one, a public transport: It was the first time he ever travelled in a public transport and there she was the most beautiful girl who came to him asking "Can I have a seat?" And the last one, a rainfall: hadn’t it a rainy day he wouldn’t have taken a public transport instead of his own bike and she her own scotter. More than his unlucky three’s he blame one more unluck: time. Citing the example of the Brad Pitt starrer "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" he told me, had I accepted my family proposal? Had I known earlier that she was engaged? Had I taken another bus? Had there been another seat in that bus? Had it been a sunny day? And had I not been that much possessive about her?

Hey guys what would you do at times like these? Think about it because some day you may find your Unlucky Three. I found my right choice: blogging. And my friend found his: vodka.

3 comments

Anonymous 12 October, 2009

who is that friend of urs?
i'm sorry for him

arjun pradhan 13 October, 2009

grt grt grt muahhhhhhhhhh..............i'm shocked how did u write so wellll?

Amir Subedi 14 October, 2009

Grt! sorry that i was unable to post comments in ur other articles. Hope to c u soon bro!

Post a Comment