8th Oct

1 comment
I was dogging in front of my PC trying to figure out the title for my next post in Youth Mind. A lot went through my stupid BBC’S I mean through my stupid Brain But Crazy Shit. Current affairs, problems, impressive stories, criticism and many more but nothing worked out. After an hour of thinking I decided why not write about nothing. Yes nothing, just write. No title, no pros and cons, no conclusions, no suggestions, no criticism, and more than that no more thinking. No more worries about the reactions from the readers because “this blog is something that may not meant to be read but is meant to be written” haha some crazy line I heard in Hollywood kind of thing.
These days facebook’s status is filled with the title of the Bollywood movie wake up this, wake up that. I don’t know this is the love for the movie or my friends trying to figure them out like Sid: cute, carefree, fun loving, kid like and nevertheless bindas. I don’t know why everybody wants to portrait them like a hero happy, charming, …… maybe its what we call a human nature. Last week I went for a Nepali movie hoping to write something in facebook’s status but my status remained silent about the 2 and half an hour of my stay in a theater. Maybe my human nature failed. I didn’t wish to be a hero. Today also I’m trying to figure out why?
A driver tuned FM which was playing John Denver ‘country road’ while I was returning home for the vacation. It made me excited; I started planning for my vacation and a long list was in front of me that night before I went to bed. And halfway through my vacation here is the list still in my table untouched not the single item erased. This is the result if you planned something. While writing this I played the same song and again all my memories gather around my childhood. The plan with similar long list of activities on every new session’s of school. After these many years I’m here still making plan, listing my desire. I don’t know when I will start to erase them from the list. I’m wondering will my list be done one day?



1 comment

Anonymous 12 October, 2009

did you watch kusume rumal?
if so your status would certainaly have stated abt the movie
i liked that yar

Post a Comment