Facebook Twitter Blog and Blah Blah Blah

No comment yet

How much time u left? This came all of a certain from our tutor this Wednesday. It neither was of KDD nor was of Data warehouse so it was a kind of difficult. Assuming 30, 40 years of life left the simple mathematics gives us the result of about 10 years of actual living time left, leaving behind all the fun, vacations, leisure and rest. This was known but was ignored by all of us and after that also it had a little impact on us. Knowingly I'm spending my active time in hi5, Facebook, Google, Wiki and all these internet kind of shit which is of no use. And all of a sudden something went through my mind today and I closed my hi5 account. Later I conclude it was because I was not being able to give full attention on facebook.

All these social networking sites are really polluting my minds. Not to forget the exclusivead on these sites. Last week I had what I call a cold war with my classmate in Facebook. Writing filthy comments on each others profile was a fun at first but gradually it became stinky and we almost had an argument on the class. After one week I ended it myself. I find everyone from teachers to office staffs and from students to lab assistant all busy playing Farmville, Café World, Crazy Taxi, Mafia War, commenting on others wall, chatting during working hours. And this epidemic is spreading rapidly than H1N1 in our college. Our friends sometime give up their breakfast to book their computers in lab during breaks. And more than that I found our senior faculty doing really great in Farmville, which was way out of my imagination. Last Friday during our lab on SQL Server Analysis only two completed their assignment, teacher thought it was because other didn't understood him but in reality all were busy with same shit called facebook. I think many of us are taking quiz, luck, social-interview, watchingexclusivead,and horoscope test time and again, and the result is you know it very well.

Twitter is another part of a story. Tried to update my status everyday but I was hopeless guess why? It is simple, facebook has done so much and how could I find something to tweet. I couldn't manage time so there's no tweet anymore. Google and blogger also alarm me every week or so. Seeing myself so busy I reconsider the question "How much time have u got ?" and this time the mathematics grew complex, subtraction played the vital role. About 6 to 8 hrs of my stay in front of the PC was deduced again and the result was just 2 year. Oh god! What am I gonna do in 2 year? Let's not spend time thinking about the solution. But I conclude something after doing math and that was "VIRTUAL WORLD SUCKS".


Post a Comment